From Sweet Melissa

Posted August 31st, 2007 by Joe Kaiser

You're all worthless.

Apparently, Melissa has made up her mind about my cronies, my lackies, and me.

“My cronies, my lackies and me?”

That’s a country song half done right there.

—–Original Message—–

From: Joseph Kaiser
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 2:16 PM
To: Huelsman, Melissa
Subject: Re: Foreclosure Rescue Scams

Hi Melissa,

Someone posted a comment to today’s blog, indicating you said the following to him/her in an email message:

“…reviewing his websites yesterday, I came across a course wherein he promises to help people avoid being found liable for the deception and included in the topics in one of his courses was a statement that he would tell purchasers about the things that they absolutely needed to record and what they absolutely did not want to have recorded. No matter how he might attempt to explain that statement away, it points clearly to deceptive acts. If you don’t want something recorded (and are emphatic about it), then you have something to hide.”

I’d like to confirm whether or not these are in fact your words.

Kindly advise at your earliest convenience so that I may decide on the appropriate rule of professional conduct violation to include in my bar complaint against you.

Thank you.

=======================================================

—–Reply—–

Mr. Kaiser,

Those are my comments and feel free to contact the Bar. There are no RPCs violated for my stating my personal opinion and you can tell all of your cronies and lackies not to bother me anymore. You’re all worthless.

Melissa Huelsman

Melissa A. Huelsman
Law Offices of Melissa A. Huelsman, P.S.
705 Second Avenue, Suite 501
Seattle, Washington 98104
(206) 447-0103 – Office
(206) 447-0115 – Fax

=======================================================

—–Reply—–

Melissa,

You actually have no problem making these kinds of comments about my readers and me?

“You’re all worthless” is acceptable in your world?

I find it highly offensive, as I’m certain do my readers, and I suggest you consider a more appropriate manner of conduct. It is unbecoming.

=======================================================

So you see, Rob, what we legitimate foreclosure investors are up against?

You’re all worthless.— Melissa Huelsman
Foreclosure Rescue-Rescue Attorney

My readers and I could do a thousand deals with people in foreclosure, and even with every seller acknowledging we’ve serviced them well, we’d still get the “you’re all worthless” comments from people like the insufferable (see her email) Melissa Huelsman.

And probably Cheryl and David, too.

And since this case continues, probably whoever else is involved on your end.

Blame us, Amos?

You tell me.

8 Responses to: “From Sweet Melissa”

Posted: August 31st, 2007 at 6:28 am

Blame us Amos might be the effect, but the cause of such nonsense is classic academian laziness. “Research” that instead of uncovering the truth, serves only to confirm a preconceived notion. Once again, agenda driven. This kind of laziness runs rampant in higher education and the sciences in general.

Sadly, many lawyers and most journalists who want to “make the world a better place” suffer from naivety founded in academia. Some will eventually grow out of it. But don’t hold your breath.

But what would I know. She’ll just dismiss my post as the random musing of one of your lackies.

2. BikerJim responds:
    Posted: August 31st, 2007 at 8:37 am

Thanks for sharing your emails with Melissa so others can see what we as investors are up against.

I thought about attending law school once, even took the LSAT some time ago. (Scored higher on it than EVERY single lawyer I knew or worked with when I was a cop, since I worked in the court house, half my friends/associates were lawyers.)
    The thing was, after really looking closely, I decided a cut in pay was NOT my idea of ‘moving on up’.

There is only one profession that seems to be disliked more than investors/landlords, and that would be lawyers.
    Melissa being a prime example as to why?

I wonder if she attended law school on some grant or scholarship, funded by the government? If so, I want my money back.

I seriously hope that you do make a BAR complaint against that twit.
    I’d imagine her advice for anyone facing foreclosure, would be ‘file bankruptcy to save your house’, as it is from most ‘foreclosure rescue rescue attorneys’.
    And yet she calls you the con?

This thing gets better with every post Joe, thanks for sharing, and really, good luck,
    BikerJim

3. adrian w. responds:
    Posted: September 1st, 2007 at 10:25 am

If ever “the sky is falling” mentality was exposed, I’d have to say Henney Penny AKA lawyers/AAG’s, etc.. down at the Washinton State AG’s office has sure sounded the alarm!!

4. Jack Stivers responds:
    Posted: September 1st, 2007 at 2:40 pm

Ms. Huelsman’s personal opinion that “You’re all worthless” appears to be offered without consideration of any facts and is quite a broad brush, given Joe’s many associates (cronies and lackies, etc.–another rush to judgment).

One wonders at what point do these reckless remarks cross the line from personal opinion to libel?

Cheers–Jack

Posted: September 4th, 2007 at 8:59 pm

Think of how Attorney Huelsman could help mzny more clients if she was only open to using your knowledge and skills for their benefit! Her prejudice is sad and ignorant.

6. Redline responds:
    Posted: September 8th, 2007 at 2:08 am

Joe, don’t you know the only people who provide any value in this world … ESPECIALLY to folks in foreclosure … are attorneys?

Yep … god bless the attorneys.

7. SocialApocalypse.com responds:
    Posted: November 1st, 2009 at 8:48 pm

Melissa Huelsman is a Patiot, and a fearless revolutionary, and speaks the truth. If I were a predatory lender, a slimy mortgage broker, and crooked mortgage modification firm or a loan servicer – My heart would STOP WITH FEAR if she was representing my opponent in a law suit. She KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING.

Posted: November 1st, 2009 at 9:10 pm

The people I referred to Ms. Huelsman don’t believe she’s a patriot. They lost their home and Melissa could not be bothered to even return their phone calls.

She’s also talked of being “swamped” and having “file cabinets full” of rescue scam cases. She isn’t and doesn’t.

I’ve also talked to her on the phone (she hung up), corresponded to her via email (she was insulting), seen her in seminar (lots of hype, little content), and discussed with others about her.

The consensus is she’s more into grandstanding than anything else, and is an average attorney with average skills and average intelligence who is merely leveraging (if not fanning the flames) of the current market conditions to her benefit.

And, I’m being charitable.