Whew, I’m saved!

Posted September 5th, 2007 by Joe Kaiser

Angie is an angel and the answer to my prayers, that much I am certain.

Looks like I’ve got a home in Spokane in foreclosure (ugh oh), and luckily for me, Angie is offering her help.

She sent me a letter yesterday just to let me know she’s there for me if I need her.

Although she’s no Equalizer, she does admit to being a “Lifesaver” and me being in foreclosure, I can sure use one.

Nice!

Bryan and Katherin?

I’m not sure who they are, but here’s the letter . . .

Help Me Help You

Seems friendly enough

According to Angie, she’s “provided solutions for several people.” And, she seems sure she can help me out because she’s actually worked with people in my “same situation,” saying . . .

I can help, and would like to help. — Angie

And do you know what that means?

Thanks to my new best friend Angie, this foreclosure thing is as good as handled.

Awesome!

as good as saved

Angie is a angel, I’m sure of it.

Clearly, offering me her help is an act of kindness and although I’ve never met her, I’m absolutely certain I can call her up and she’ll be delighted to assist me any way she can.

I don’t think she’ll even charge.

How could she?

If she’s really here to help me (and I trust she is), then there can be no doubt she has my interest at heart.

I bet this is what she does when she’s not volunteering at the local food bank. Heck, she’s probably one of those gals who likes to help people in trouble, and for free.

She’s the answer to my prayers and I can rest easy now because Angie’s got my back and my home is as good as saved.

Sweet!

8 Responses to: “Whew, I’m saved!”

Posted: September 5th, 2007 at 4:08 pm

Yeah, but her going in price is she will want you to do her a favor down the road… and you will have to do it. Just like the Equalizer.

Doh! Wait a minute… I’m mixing up my savior/angel programs. It was StingRay that did good deeds by calling in favors from past good deeds. You remember Ray. Think he was played by Nick Mancuso. Awesome black ’65 Vette with knock-off hubs. Another one of my heros. Probably helps out at the same food bank as Angie!

I need to do more favors so I can drive an awesome classic as well.

2. BikerJim responds:
    Posted: September 5th, 2007 at 4:21 pm

I liked the first version better….:-)

Keep up the fight, I read daily, waiting for some news that the AG has done the right thing………..of course, I’m not holding my breath while I wait.

Hopefully USA Today, FOX news, ABC news, CBS news, NBC news, DRUDGE, or someone else will pick this up, and run with it.

Someone else should shine a spot light in this AG gone wild.

Posted: September 5th, 2007 at 4:36 pm

I like the earlier version better, too. Let me think about it.

Posted: September 5th, 2007 at 5:42 pm

Ha! I’ve gotten that letter too. That Angie sure does get around, only I don’t think mine came from an Angie. It was lumpy mail wasn’t it, with and individually wrapped lifesaver taped to the letter?

I think you’ve given Rob and his “crack” team another investor to try and extort, uh, I mean stop taking advantage of people in foreclosure. Coming to some sort of settlement that will make the investor pay dearly and make the AG’s office appear to be protecting people (from themselves). I’m sure there’s a guru in there that Angie got a course from that contained that letter that they can go after too.

BTW guys you lost me on the last couple of comments. Earlier version of what?

Posted: September 5th, 2007 at 6:46 pm

Earlier version of the post had a different ending, that’s all.

Posted: September 6th, 2007 at 7:32 pm

I created the “Whew, I’m Saved!” post and had it up for awhile before taking it down and changing it.

Now it has a different ending and Jim and I liked the earlier version.

That’s all.

Posted: September 7th, 2007 at 6:34 pm

C’mon…you can’t just say that and not tell!

Na, Na, I’ve got a secret.

8. Redline responds: