All For Now . . .

Posted November 18th, 2007 by Joe Kaiser

Dear Readers,

It’s time for me to get back to work.

Writing daily to the Pushed to Shove blog has forced me to spend hundreds and hundreds of hours focused on this lawsuit, and that’s been a great help.

Your comments, suggestions and personal emails, likewise, have given me a better understanding of what I’m up against, and for that I thank all who’ve participated.

And I especially thank all who’ve encouraged me to keep fighting the good fight. You can be sure I will, no matter what.

For now though, after 171 consecutive daily posts, it’s time for me to move on.

I’ll post every now and then, and certainly when major events take place, but for now I need to focus elsewhere.

I need to get back to work.

7 Responses to: “All For Now . . .”

Posted: November 18th, 2007 at 1:55 pm

Hey Joe, whats you gonna do……reminds me of a song…….
    Well it was great blog and a story that needed to be told.

It was obvious that the ag never sought to understand what you do and relied on others and never went to the source. Don’t they work for all the citizens of WA?

This is so nifong-esque and Rob will reap his just rewards—–right about the heat of his re-election time. Rob is ignoring all the signs nifong did is blindly following his advisors/handlers AND his aags that want a raise and another press release to their credit or should I say UNcredit. His opponent will want to know the hell he put you through AND your partner.

I see multiple lawsuits arise out of this—against the ag and county treasurers and prosecutors. Mark my words…..

Joe you did well, done good and the future holds a great deal of promise for you.

2. Drew H. responds:
    Posted: November 18th, 2007 at 10:46 pm

Get back to making money!

3. Rick Harmon responds:
    Posted: November 19th, 2007 at 3:42 pm

Joe – I think that getting back to deals is very wise.

1) You’ve made your point, supported your arguments in an acceptable forum, have been (largely) respectful of your opponents and you have made the often opaque practices of your State’s County officials much more transparent.

2) The opportunity cost of the distraction alone must be substantial

3) Of what I do know about you, you are definately energized when doing deals. For folks like us, that’s what gets me excited. I’m betting that every payday, big or small, is still enjoyable for you.

4) Your creative energies and time spent are much more productive when focused on the solution, rather than the problem.

If I had one thought to pass along, is that you don’t have to tackle either hurdles or triumphs alone. Find some people that you’re comfortable with that you consider your equals (or better yet, mentors) and spend some quality time with them (maybe you already do this).

I can assure you that some day you’ll look back at this time period and see some benefit to you, perhaps in some odd way, especially once the bitter taste of the “AG” experience is gone. You will, by then, be at another level in this business.

Now, on to the next deal…

4. spyboy responds:
    Posted: November 19th, 2007 at 8:58 pm

Greetings,

Maybe I’m especially cynical ( I dont think so, in this circumstance at least ), but I am having a difficult time grasping that with all you have presented in this dialog, Joe, that there are those who really think that the course A.G. and his co-horts have taken have been from a mis-understanding of what you do, a not comprehending the details.

What has been reinforced herein is my perspective that they understood perfectly, that they had an agenda and a purpose, and a goal that they wanted to accomplish, and that this investigation and its subsequent actions are in harmony with that agenda, and designed to accomplish their purpose and goals. It is precisely because they understand what you are doing that motivates their actions. The fact that they mis-state facts and distort statements and circumstances is by design, and intentionally deceiptful and deceptive.

Thats my story and I’m sticking to it, until I see something to show my I’m not on-point.

Joe; I admire your moxie and determination. I can only imagine the costs. Its a fact that the vast majority of State and Federal regulatory law enforcement actions are settled by private agreement, without a trail. The VAST majority ( like about 96 %, give or take ). It’s the rare individual that can, and will, stand on principal in the face of the power of the State.

Keep On Keeping On, and May The Force Be With You !!!

Thank You.
    SpyBoy

5. olyguy responds:
    Posted: November 20th, 2007 at 2:06 am

All the best to you Joe.

Thank you again for helping and sacrificing to uncover the slimeballs in the AG’s offices and other places.

6. AllAboutVoting responds:
    Posted: November 20th, 2007 at 9:35 am

“For now though, after 171 consecutive daily posts, it’s time for me to move on.”

Probably an excellent idea. Remember that it doesn’t need to be a black-and-white “I blog” vs “I don’t blog”.

You can just cut back from once a day to once a week or once every few weeks.

I, for one, am interested in hearing how this plays out.

Posted: November 20th, 2007 at 10:24 pm