This Dirty Game, Part 2

Posted November 8th, 2007 by Joe Kaiser

County prosecutors feed you information they feel will help your case, even though they know it’s not true?

Yesterday, we talked about Robert Bergdahl, his wife, and the deal we’d put together with them to save their home.

It involved us buying their home at the following day’s tax sale with the understanding we’d sell it back to them, and then Bob Dick getting involved and making sure it would not happen that way.

See yesterday’s post for all the gory details.

switching gears

I recently reviewed the discovery documents obtained by your office, the Office of the Washington State Attorney General. For readers who don’t know, these are the documents you’ve relied on to bring suit against me.

Among those documents?

Bergdahl’s outrageous deposition.

It seems our friend Pierce County Prosecutor Bob Dick has made sure your office got a copy of that thing in your hands.

Yes, even though Bob knows it’s bogus and that Bergdahl pretty much just made up everything he said about us.

Yes, even though Bob knows it’s one lie after another.

And yes, even though Bob’s heard the real story from Bergdahl’s wife, who, in contrast to her husband, was 100% believable.

My recent PRA Request

Here, in part, is a letter received today from AAG now in charge of the investigation, James T. Sugarman . . .

In “PRA Request #1017″ (our # 2007 – 00406) Mr. Kaiser requests a copy of the deposition of “Mrs. Robert Bergdahl in the Fiscal v. Bergdahl matter in Pierce County” and states that “she may be his common-law wife or girlfriend.” We do not have a deposition of Mrs. Robert Bergdahl or any “common-law wife or girlfriend” of Robert Bergdahl. — James T. Sugarman
Assistant Attorney General

why am i not surprised?

Thanks James Sugarman, for confirming my suspicions.

Apparently, Bob Dick has intentionally mislead your office by providing you with the Bergdahl deposition, a deposition he knows contains factual errors and outright lies, while at the same time has failed to provide the wife’s deposition, a deposition Bob knows impeaches Bergdahl’s untruths and confirms we did none of the things her husband accuses us of doing.

Un-be-lievable, if true, fellas.

The Pierce County Deputy Prosecutor provides your office “evidence” he knows is highly perjurious yet conveniently fails to provide you evidence he knows completely contradicts and invalidates it?

That can’t possibly be legal, moral, or ethical.

Disgusting

So that’s how the game is played?

And, apparently, you blindly accept it and run with it.

That’s disgusting, Rob, and I hope my readers are disgusted, too.

And when I next file my bar complaint against Pierce County Deputy Prosecutor Robert “Bob” Dick for suborning perjury, I hope the Washington State Bar will be disgusted as well.

7 Responses to: “This Dirty Game, Part 2”

Posted: November 8th, 2007 at 5:15 am

I’ve got a feeling this is gonna end up getting ugly for Mr. Dick. As well as suspicion that “misconduct in office” applies to others as well, to put it charitably.

2. JB responds:
    Posted: November 8th, 2007 at 7:30 pm

Regarding the little old lady that was echeated out of her $100k + life savings: Why don’t you get a local news station or paper to interview her?

3. AKM responds:
    Posted: November 8th, 2007 at 7:36 pm

Joe, of all the things I have read in your blog over the months, this is the most disturbing. I feel that there should be a “citizen’s revolt” over this blatant, knowing smear campaign. This alone is the smelliest turd in the pile of crap the AG is stacking against you, and believe me, it will stink up the place when shown for what it is.

Unbelievable!

Posted: November 8th, 2007 at 7:50 pm

Agreed, it’s pretty sick. Sadly, it’s also par for the course, from what I’ve been able to see.

I’m still not 100% it’s as I’ve concluded, but I’m up in the 80+ percentiles at the moment and that’s likely the best I can do.

We’ll just let the Washington State Bar sort it out from here and let them decide to what level this rises, if anything.

5. Adrian W. responds:
    Posted: November 9th, 2007 at 3:16 am

Wow, not only did they use “brown shirts” tactics to get their version of the deposition from Mr. Bergdahl. It appears, they may have misplaced Mrs. Bergdahl’s true version of what really happened. (Hmmm?…I wonder if her version would have been damning to the AG’s case….)
    I would’ve thought Rob would’ve wanted the whole truth and nothing but the truth…..

Posted: November 10th, 2007 at 6:54 am

Joe, it is a good thing you are doing your homework on this case!

7. olyguy responds:
    Posted: November 12th, 2007 at 12:30 pm

This brings to mind lacrosse players, a drinking party, a lying exotic dancer, and a LYING SCHEMING PROSECUTING ATTORNEY. Nifong was it?

I am certain, Certain, that when the dust settles on all these documents, that Rob, Chrissy D. Gov, Alan, and all these other lowlifes will be revealed as having committed heinous actions against the very citizens they tooks an oath to serve; and that their disgusting actions willfully, and with full knowledge of their illegal and unethical actions.

They have forgotten that, as officers of the courts AND especially as employees of the State of Washington, that a higher standard of conduct is Required of them. Rather than having been issued a license to steal, cheat, lie, gestapo-ize, bully, badger and abuse the citizens of Washington – they took an oath to serve them, not evict them, not to use legal tactics to steal their home.

It will be nice to see the media handle the complaints filed with the WBA.