It’s Hard to Be Respectful

Posted November 17th, 2007 by Joe Kaiser

Taking people I've helped, twisting them into victims, and accusing me of harming them is an extraordinary example of how out of control your office is.

I’ve reviewed the recent interrogatories (received today) and to tell you the truth, I’m having a hard time being respectful.

But, I’m trying.

To that end I deleted the post I was going to make. In it I called your staff names and pointed out their innumerable shortcomings with regard to this investigation and suit (don’t get me started).

So, I’d like to apologize, but not about that errant post.

Apologies in Advance

David, and Cheryl, Renee and now, James (Jim?), and of course, to you, Rob, I’d like to say I’m sorry, in advance, for the beating your office will experience when this matter comes to trial next August.

At Trial

What you do is unethical.

Taking people I’ve helped, twisting them into victims, and accusing me of harming them is an extraordinary example of how out of control your office is.

What you do is morally bankrupt.

Taking people who’ve shown themselves to be liars and using them to further your case when it’s obvious they’re untruthful shows your office has no regard for right and wrong.

What you do is unfair and unjust.

And I intend to prove it.

Humbly

So, again, without being cocky or arrogant or threatening or anything like that, I humbly apologize to the Office of the Washington State Attorney General, in advance, for the pending beating.

7 Responses to: “It’s Hard to Be Respectful”

Posted: November 17th, 2007 at 8:40 am

Next August?!?

So much for a speedy trial. They’re actually going to put you through the wringer for another year? Unbelievable, but why am I surprised? There’s not much about this sham that is believable.

Posted: November 17th, 2007 at 8:55 am

This is a civil suit where the notion of “speedy” doesn’t enter in to it. I have no problem with August or whatever.

Lots of depositions between now and then. Lots and lots of depositions. My guess? More than a 100.

Posted: November 17th, 2007 at 10:31 am

Part of their game plan I suppose. If they can’t put you out of business through tying you up and bad press, they’ll beat you to death with legal bills, while they have an unlimited supply from the taxpayers to further their bogus cause.

4. spyboy responds:
    Posted: November 17th, 2007 at 11:42 am

Greetings,

JOE: If it is your intention and desire to prevail at trial, which means that the opponent will lose ( since its a zero sum game ), why would you be sorry for that ? Do you want to win, or not ? If you do, then why apologize for it. It seems disingeneous.

Sarcasm is fine, but not at the sacrifice of integrity.

Thank You.
    SpyBoy

Posted: November 17th, 2007 at 1:12 pm

I knew it was sarcasm……..

Posted: November 17th, 2007 at 3:16 pm

It’s not sarcasm.

I don’t like to see anyone embarrassed or looking foolish, and I especially don’t like contributing to anything that causes it.

But, I’ve been pushed to shove and now have little choice but to fight back with vengeance. That, in part, is why I write to this blog daily.

I’ve read the new interrogatories and they reveal a degree of deceit within the Office of the Washington State Attorney General that’s hard to imagine. It’s caused me to be more resolute.

As such, I intend to fight back harder than ever.

And now, after reviewing those interrogatories, I am now certain of the outcome. As such, I’ve apologized in advance for what will be nothing short of a beating.

Nothing personal, Rob, but a beating just the same.

And no, they won’t be able to spin it into some sort of victory like they did with the ludicrous “updated” Monte Kline press release.

Posted: November 17th, 2007 at 4:17 pm

I knew it was NOT sarcasm……………..