“Multiple Complaints”

Posted December 6th, 2007 by Joe Kaiser

Enjoyed talking to you Sunday morning on KVI 570 radio.

Before you knew it was me calling and thought it was just another “Joe in Tacoma,” I asked you what got your office started on this investigation.

Do you remember what you said?

rober_mckenna.png

Robert M. McKenna

Multiple complaints filed . . .— Attorney General Robert M. McKenna
KVI 570 Radio, “The Legal Guys” talkshow

You stated, unequivocally, that there have been “multiple complaints filed” with your office about our activities.

Multiple complaints?

Rob McKenna, that is an outright lie.

There were no complaints

What did I discover when I made a Public Records Act request of your office to produce any and all complaints against me, my partner, and my companies?

Exactly what I thought . . . there were none. (Click here) to view the results.

Your statement to Sunday morning listeners of KVI 570 that there were “multiple complaints” is pure, unadulterated fiction (to put it kindly).

Seven years, 300+ transactions with people in foreclosure, not a single consumer complaint to your office about any one of them, and I’m the bad guy?

This is insane, Rob.

Restituted?

I also asked you if anyone has received their share of the restitution my partner paid you to go away, and you said . . .

“Yes”

And then, “. . . I believe so . . .”

And then, “I’d have to look up the details . . .”

Or something close to that.

Psssssssst . . . try none.

Perhaps it’s time someone from your office gets his or her facts straight, and I suggest starting at the top. Is that really too much to ask of the Office of the Attorney General?

Good grief, Rob, fight fair and stop lying about me on the radio.

7 Responses to: ““Multiple Complaints””

1. Lyal responds:
    Posted: December 6th, 2007 at 12:27 pm

Sounds like slander to me…

2. Chris responds:
    Posted: December 6th, 2007 at 4:08 pm

Any chance that the interview transcript is available?

Posted: December 6th, 2007 at 5:08 pm

Rolling, rolling, rolling – keep that BS rolling…

Obviously, Rob ain’t too worried about the facts here, Joe. Why should he? Where is the pressure for him to be truthful?

You are pretty good at sorting out stuff. Find out what needs to happen to bring real pressure against an arrogant unaccountable government official – and he will fold as fast as the house of cards he administers over. He may have a lofty position, but I don’t think he has spent very much time in the trenches, any moreso than Cheryl or the rest of his cast. And where is the morality, and frankly the humanity of his losing cause? Pathetic!

I admire your courage. And I’d never bet against your ability to dig to subterrenian levels to to uncover the truth. Godspeed your enevitable victory.

4. Mark responds:
    Posted: December 8th, 2007 at 10:26 am

Can’t you sue this guy for slander and then expose McKenna for what he really is?

5. Adrian W. responds:
    Posted: December 8th, 2007 at 2:23 pm

What lengths will Rob go through to be reelected? Who really wants an official if they are going to be a liar too??

Posted: December 8th, 2007 at 9:47 pm

I was going to say “unbeliveable” but that word did not feel/fit right.

Govt officials can be so sick or “nifongish” when it comes to election time. Arrogant, pompous a$$ is what comes to mind………….

Posted: December 14th, 2007 at 9:51 am