Still waiting . . .

Posted December 12th, 2007 by Joe Kaiser

I took your advice and asked my attorney to contact your office to set up a meeting, as you offered on the radio the other day.

badhairday.jpg

Joe Kaiser, I can’t, I can’t, ugh . . . if you want to come in and present, er . . . talk about it I’d be happy to do that but I’m not going to discuss your case on the air.— Attorney General Robert M. McKenna
KVI 570 Radio, “The Legal Guys” talkshow

Have not heard back, as of yet.

Please let us know a good time to meet. Thanks.

NOTE: This post contains a self-playing audio. Please turn your computer’s sound on.

7 Responses to: “Still waiting . . .”

Posted: December 11th, 2007 at 7:08 pm

WOW!!! This clown slanders you on the radio and libels you through the court system. Why would you think he didn’t lie to you on the radio about speaking with you in his office?

He seemed pretty nervous when you said who you were, so did his buddy for that matter. Can’t blame him, if I were in his shoes and had done what he’s done…I’d be timorous too.

2. Drew H. responds:
    Posted: December 12th, 2007 at 6:12 am

Rob was caught off guard you could tell but Joe, I think you should have led the conversation a bit more.

He mentioned the complaints, you should have pressed him to reveal his sources, to provide proof of his sources, if he said they were verbal complaints to provide written documentation.

All to reveal your final thought, “Rob, how would you feel and your case feel if it came to your attention that there existed no complaints of which you used as the basis for your lawsuit.”

Then LISTEN! That would have made great radio.

After all through the Public Records Act you got the information he claimed and it would be a great sound byte in your case. “If I understand correctly Rob, you claim complaints, where in these documents do you see a single complaint?”

“Joe Kaiser, I can’t, I can’t…ugh….crap.”

Posted: December 12th, 2007 at 7:33 am

I’ve never been on a call-in show before and was a little out of my element. And, I’d just woken up after someone called to tell me Rob was on so there was little time to get my thoughts together.

Sure, I could have done much better, but I am satisfied I was able to get Rob to tell the lie and to be able to capture a recording of it. I suspect it will be useful at trial.

I have the entire radio show mp3 and will soon post more of it. It is equally unfair and deceptive.

The point I didn’t recognize until playing the recording many times is that Rob, clearly, is attempting to imply it’s all been settled and is now just one for the win column.

He talks of the matter in the past tense in a way I’m convinced demonstrates concerns for his upcoming trial with me. Which, frankly, is valid. He should be concerned.

And can you imagine Cheryl “no complaints, no problem” Kringle on the witness stand? (I don’t even know if that’s possible, but I can dream).

To quote Ms. Kringle, “All that was going in my head was, oh my gosh I am in trouble.” Yes, Cheryl, you can count on that.

As I’ve said time and again, it’ll be a hoot . . . but probably not from their side of the table.

Posted: December 12th, 2007 at 8:18 am

The mind boggles… Wow!

5. olyguy responds:
    Posted: December 13th, 2007 at 2:44 am

It would be a disservice to weasels to call him a weasel.

Lower than weasel, more advanced than pond scum…. It’s Attorney General Boy!!!

How does he lie to us, let us count the ways…

Seems like he has forgotten his oath of office rather badly. I have a bob-tailed cat with more scruples; at least he is forthright about pushing his sisters out of the way to hog the food.

How embarrassing to all Washingtonians to have this moral retard as our Attorney General. The only thing worse is that our Governor is the one that started this whole political sham, fraud, and abuse of power.

Here come da feds….

btw, I thought you did great for first time on a talk show. It showed that you are a genuine person, a regular “Joe,” and not some “Slick Willie” like Rob the Lawyer/Liar Boy.

[sorry about the regular Joe comment, it was irresistable at 2 am]

Posted: December 13th, 2007 at 11:26 pm

Looks like another broken campaign promise………….Come on Rob, you can do better………btw, his new look makes him Hillary’s twin….

7. Brad B responds:
    Posted: December 16th, 2007 at 1:45 pm

Great audio. Surprised the host cut you off. Although public radio isn’t gunning for ratings.