I call Bullshit, #312

Posted April 25th, 2008 by Joe Kaiser

I wonder what happens when we search for other comments from that IP address?

They’ve been a little strange of late, the comments I’ve been getting from one Ignacia Ramirez.

Clearly, Ignacia isn’t a fan, and from the comments, isn’t particularly intelligent, either.

But, I let them come in and to be fair, didn’t try to make her look foolish. She was doing a good enough job of that on her own.

Ignacia Ramirez?

Here’s a comment from yesterday . . .

You don’t have a constitutional right to rip people off.

These people who’s pictures you are putting on your website — it seems they are all consumer protection lawyers. Why would they be against these foreclosure deals if the transactions weren’t so bad?

Also, I’m not sure you should be putting their pictures on your blog. I can’t image you have their permission to do it, based on what you are saying about them. Where did you get the pictures from, anyway? — Ignacia Ramirez
2008/04/23

Odd?

I think so. And what’s the weird “I can’t imagine you have their permission . . . Where did you get the pictures from, anyway?” stuff?

My BS detector tells me this is a bogus post, but I let it go through anyway.

There’s more

Today, two more comments from Ignacia. Here’s one . . .

Here’s why it’s very simple: if you don’t want to violate the new law, don’t do foreclosure rescue scam transactions. — Ignacia Ramirez
2008/04/24

And the other . . .

If there was one lawyer out there in left field with some odd-ball complaint about these scams, then maybe you would have a point. But it’s not just one lawyer you’re attacking. You’re going after a whole bunch of lawyers, from the attorney general on down. You’re also attacking a state representative.

These are government people, so it’s not like they have a financial interest in this matter (like you do). And it’s not only Washington where these deals are getting banned — a lot of states are passing legislation to stop these scams. Are the consumer protection advocates in all those states crazy too?

What’s “pretty silly” is your suggestion that anyone should believe you — a guy with a clear and direct financial interest in the subject matter — over an entire group of consumer protection experts who are probably just calling it like they see it. Also, since most of them are attorneys, at least they have some apparent expertise and educational background. Your only apparent credential is that you’re being prosecuted for consumer fraud by a state attorney general.

Oh, and generally speaking, a person whose home is sold at a foreclosure auction generally does better than a person who is swindled out of the home in a rescue scam. So Rep. Lantz was right. — Ignacia Ramirez
2008/04/24

Email notices

I also get emailed a copy of the comment whenever anyone posts. Here’s what the first post from today looks like when it arrives in my email inbox . . .

A new comment on the post #522 ""A Very Simple Bill"" is waiting for your approval:

Author : Ignacia Ramirez (IP: 65.102.114.35 , 65-102-114-35.tukw.qwest.net)
E-mail : rignacia@yahoo.com
URL :
Whois : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=65.102.114.35

Comment: Here's why it's very simple: if you don't want to violate the new law, don't do foreclosure rescue scam transactions.

Tukwila?

I’m guessing tukw.qwest.net is local, perhaps Tukwila, WA, but I dont’ know for sure. Still, it does make me wonder who I know in Tukwila who might be yanking my chain.

Ignacia, what are you up to?

But hey, there’s an IP address attached to the post – 65.102.114.35.

See it up there?

Gotcha

I wonder what happens when we search for other comments from that IP address?

Well, we find four from Ignacia, and we also find this one . . .

A new comment on the post #474 "It's Official" is waiting for your approval:

Author : EGD (IP: 65.102.114.35 , 65-102-114-35.tukw.qwest.net)
E-mail : egdunn01@hotmail.com
URL :
Whois : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=65.102.114.35

Comment: As one of the people who helped draft HB 2791 and get it passed, I am loving watching you guys squeal.

And to whom does that one belong to?

Eric, you putz

None other than our friend . . . Eric Dunn

ericdunn.jpg

As one of the people who helped draft HB 2791 and get it passed, I am loving watching you guys squeal. — Eric Dunn – staff Attorney at Northwest Justice
Project and co-author of HB 2791

Why am I not surprised?

Disgusting

Rob, please let this little scamster know we’re on to him and his alter ego, Ignacia Ramirez. His deceit is contemptible, and I hope the Washington Bar sits up and takes notice of his unethical behavior.

Here, again, is his now entirely laughable comment . . .

Also, since most of them are attorneys, at least they have some apparent expertise and educational background. — Eric “Ignacia Rameriz” Dunn

That expertise and education doesn’t make Eric better than the rest of us, Rob . . . it only makes him that much more dangerous.

Now, Eric, we get to watch you squeal. And btw, I so call Bullshit.

12 Responses to: “I call Bullshit, #312”

1. sean K responds:
    Posted: April 25th, 2008 at 6:05 am

Joe;

I can not believe the twists and turns this whole thing is taking. These idiots are supposed to be educated professionals, I can’t wait to hear about your day in court.

Posted: April 25th, 2008 at 7:15 am

Eric, what a little boy you are……..and apparently dumb……..

Now you qualify for the hiring pool at the ag’s office. Can’t wait to follow your self-righteous career…..typical power hungry atty…..

3. Vlad responds:
    Posted: April 25th, 2008 at 8:04 am

Is Eric for real?

Took me laughable amount of time to find in public records where Eric lives, when he bought his house, with whom he bought it, how is he related to that person, how much did they pay….the list goes on…

Furthermore, various mapping software complemented with satellite photos shows the exact property, the neighborhood…..cars parked outside…

…I, all but, have at my desktop a live video feed of Eric getting out of his front door and into his car in the morning…

And all this was done from across the country in five (5) minutes flat….

I have absolutely no interest in what I’ve found, aside from the fact that records deemed public were indeed public and available.

My point?

The days of playing ring-and-ditch and getting away with it are over. You should know this, Eric, and if not your “apparent expertise and educational background”, at least your common sense should be telling you that what you seem to have done is unethical, if not flat out stupid, and that one no longer needs subpoena-deposition-supergovernmetal-investigative-legislative-mumbojumbo powers to flush out the putz….

BTW, Eric, if you look on the right side of the Real Estate Excise Tax Affidavit, which you (your agent) signed when you bought your house, you will notice a small $5.00 “State Technology Fee”, which could very well have facilitated my discoveries this morning.

Thank you for your (non-optional) contribution.

P.S. Joe, Eric seems to be either far behind the curve, or he is playing you on a level you haven’t even thought of yet…..

4. Jason responds:
    Posted: April 25th, 2008 at 10:49 am

Oh no Vlad, The Dunnster puts himself out in the public eye all on his own. Odd what people with a need to show the world their limited successes.

This is very similar to what you have pointed out on the Dunnster. Hey Eric, would your Phi Sigma Kappa brothers in Michigan be proud of you living a second life online as a female named Ignacia Ramirez?

Pay particular attention to this link, I may offer how Joe was able to find your pic that you bragged about yourself Ms. Ramirez.

Or is your Real name (soon to be stuck in the search engines) “Eric Dunn Phi Sigma Kappa Michgan”

Here is the link as promised Squirmy!

Posted: April 25th, 2008 at 3:01 pm

Vlad, your PS . . . odds are good it’s the former.

6. Ignacia Ramirez responds:
    Posted: April 25th, 2008 at 6:55 pm

Maybe instead of scamming people out of their homes, you can all become private detectives.

Posted: April 25th, 2008 at 7:58 pm

Eric, that’s like the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. You are a putz.

8. Fernando Valenzuela responds:
    Posted: April 26th, 2008 at 5:54 pm

Or better yet, maybe we can all go to school for a few more years and become attorneys. Nah, I don’t think I’d like living at the bottom of the ocean.

Having heard every bottom of the ocean joke known to man I bet it makes you feel better to call someone else a scammer.

Posted: April 26th, 2008 at 6:10 pm

I think I would have gone with “Fernanda.”

Eric’s reason for using a latina fake name, I suspect, was to give the impression his comments were coming from someone to whom we should be sympathetic.

Absolutely bizarre.

10. Bruce responds:
    Posted: April 26th, 2008 at 6:40 pm

Joe wrote: …”Being female, perhaps underprivileged, and perhaps with English not being her first language, we’d be cruel to judge her comments critically.”

EXACTLY! That was what crossed my mind as soon as I saw the name. Only a little-too-clever sneak would take the time to invent a politically correct name, hoping for less tough feedback.

This Eric guy is cut from the same cloth as Rob (the Haircut) and the other government check cashers. They ALL have a superiority thing going on, “they know whats best, they’ll look out for you, don;t question them etc etc.”

…..so it should come as no secret why attorneys are held in such low regard. Law school apparently teaches you how to impersonate a woman on internet forums…..how bizarre.

Posted: May 6th, 2008 at 8:17 pm

ROTFLMAO!!!

I’m just glad I wasn’t drinking something when I read this or it would have come spraying out of my nose, soaking my computer screen and keyboard! Obviously Eric is much more familiar with cutting and pasting from bad legislation in other states than internet protocol.

I found this paragraph and quote from the Joel Turner article entitled; change agent, on the Real Change website regarding Eric rather remarkable:

“Dunn says most of the housing cases he handles have a civil rights angle, ranging from discrimination against an individual to a government agency doing something unjustified. These are the types of issues which he has a passion for.

“Anything that involves a fundamental unfairness gets my blood boiling,” he says.”

Eric, does the entire WA legislature qualify as a government agency? If so…YOU”RE ON THE WRONG SIDE!!! But alas, poor Eric, probably doesn’t even realize that.

Posted: May 6th, 2008 at 8:32 pm

I probably should have hired Eric myself if he’s serious about that “government agency doing something unjustified” thing.

What do you say, Eric? Ready to get to work?