Joe the Scammer

Posted November 25th, 2008 by Joe Kaiser

If you're a foreclosure investor today, listen up, you are a predator . . .

Dear Readers,

It’s all over but the shouting, and I’ve lost.

The AG’s motion for partial summary judgment was granted on Friday, Nov 21, and I am forevermore a foreclosure rescue scam artist.

And the fact I did 400 transactions without a single complaint or that of the 30 families I rescued, all are still in their homes today with more equity than when we first met?

Didn’t matter a twit.

It’s really simple . . . if you’re a foreclosure investor today, listen up, you are a predator that must be stopped (AG spent in excess of a million bucks coming after me).

Thanks for following along these last couple years, and no regrets, I hope. Certainly, none from me.

See you around, or not,

12 Responses to: “Joe the Scammer”

1. Greg responds:
    Posted: November 25th, 2008 at 4:02 pm

Seriously? Did you even get your day in court?

2. sean responds:
    Posted: November 25th, 2008 at 6:12 pm

Joe………

I’m speechless right now, wondering to myself what’s in store for me and this mess of a country that I’m living in right now. This seems incredible to me, but dealing with the court system in the past with my business, I can’t say i’m that surprised. There is not as much justice out there as many people may think. Sad…………

3. Ken responds:
    Posted: November 25th, 2008 at 7:20 pm

Well Joe, you fought a good fight and found out that foreclosures are not the way to go anymore. You were too high profile and they targeted and made an example of you.

Sorry they labeled you a Scammer.

You are one of the most creative and resourceful investor’s out there. I know you well enough through your courses that you’ll find something else.

So what now? Short Sales – no equity but you get to skin the bank, Probate, REO’s, Discounted Notes (you get to be the bank), Mechanics Liens, or something else?

4. Drew responds:
    Posted: November 25th, 2008 at 7:54 pm

Uhhh, what about all your evidence to the contrary? Your Freedom of Information Requests that show conflicting “fact”. How can this be?

5. Vlad responds:
    Posted: November 26th, 2008 at 11:32 am

You are f*ck%n# kidding me, right!?!

That’s about all I have (am able) to say right now….

6. Ken Holmes responds:
    Posted: November 26th, 2008 at 1:33 pm

My sincerest condolences. I know this has to be really hard on you. If you ever feel like it, I would be curious if your attorney really got to lay out all the evidence and facts that you laid out for us these past months. If he did, then there really is no justice out there.

That’s why I am curious, did the judge get all the evidence we got, or only part due to the quicker summary judgement hearing? It must truly be awful not to have gotten your day in court. I am sure I can speak for most of us blog readers out here that we wanted at least that for you, and the corresponding press that went with it.

Good luck to you in the future. Something tells me the RE world has not seen the last of Joe. And Kudos for the fight. Most would not have the money or the balls.

Posted: November 26th, 2008 at 5:48 pm

Hit and run post… I’ll post more later… but this isn’t right. How did this guy get the drop on you? Certainly couldn’t have been on the facts. At least you are in good company. Monte lost the summary judgement too. Hope you have the ability to fight on. Happy Thanksgiving, for whatever it is worth. The cranberry is kinda tasting bitter.

8. Ignacia Ramirez responds:
    Posted: November 26th, 2008 at 8:22 pm

Ooh, Kaiser– you lost on summary judgment. You know what that means, right? The standard is, NO REASONABLE PERSON COULD REACH ANY OTHER CONCLUSION BUT THAT YOU ARE A SCAM ARTIST. Are you going to post the court’s written order on your website, or are you not immune to embarrassment after all?

9. Brad Crouch responds:
    Posted: November 27th, 2008 at 12:24 am

I’m a little confused. How can this be?

Were you able to present your case or was the summary judgement concluded before that was possible?

It seems like an appeal is warranted, but you’re certainly in a better position to determine that than I am.

Is it possible that Rob has “pull” with this judge and if so, do you think he might have an equal amount of influence with the appellate court?

Are the judges in Washington State easily swayed by politics?

So sorry to see this happen . . . I really thought you would emerge victorious. I smell a rat.

You don’t deserve this. Anybody who’s looked at the evidence knows that.

Thanks for posting the events. Please continue.

Take care,

Brad Crouch

10. Brad B responds:
    Posted: November 27th, 2008 at 5:15 pm

Of course, Mr. Eric has to get into his Hispanic drag persona and make some snide comment. I’m glad I don’t have to deal with the kind of idiocy in TN that you have to deal with. Keep up the fight.

Posted: December 2nd, 2008 at 7:28 am

Eric may wierdly assume the personna of Ignacia, but the suggestion in her/his comment -to post the Judge’s summary judgment order- is right on. Posting the decision would be enlightening for all, and it would be time saving for those of us who intend to find and read the Judges order anyway.

12. Greg responds:
    Posted: December 7th, 2008 at 11:24 pm

Joe – I don’t get it. How can they not give you a fair trial and your day in court? How can they come to the conclusion that there’s no point in hearing your side? How can this be?

G